When it comes to women hairstyle 2013 that look sophisticated as well as classical, nothing is so stunning
The French Twist up do hairstyles are distinct and versatile with plenty of options to create depending on your taste. The best thing in this hairstyle is it works great on any type of face structure.
Some basic tips for styling the French Twist Hairstyle
While planning for French Twist if you are searching online for the term how to hairstyle it knowing few styling tips, here are some basic tips for your convenience.
1. Initially, brush or comb your hair back away from the forehead to make it smooth.
2. Arrange you tresses to form a ponytail that sets in between your nape of the neck and crown on the head. The ponytail must not be centered and should come slightly left of your head.
3. When you want to make the twist twice in clockwise direction, first use your left hand to hold the base of your ponytail. Now, with the help of right hand hold the ponytail end up and fold the portion about third of your ponytail from top to down towards the neck.
4. Next fold the entire ponytail under it in downwards position to the nape. Further you can create a void in between head and ponytail for that you have to cur the ponytail folded in your left hand.
5. Use the right hand and push the top right part of the folded ponytail into the void. Push the tresses under the left hand into the void and make sure it is rolled gently inside it.
6. When you cannot accommodate more hair into the void then stop pushing as your tight twist is formed.
7. Place pins to make a seam along the right of the roll and ensure you pin it up from the bottom. If you are excited to decorate it, use some hair accessories. For shimmer, use some hair shining spray. For more decorating ideas, browse some website about hottest hairstyle trends 2013.